Parental Rights Termination

If one or both of your stepchild's or grandchild's parents are being accused of drug use, abandonment, the prospect of jail time for a criminal offense or neglect of the child — and you are seeking an end to that mother's or father's parental rights, and the beginning of your own through the adoption legal process — the family law firm to contact in Burleson, Johnson County, Tarrant County or elsewhere in north central Texas is Lovelace Law P.L.L.C.

Our attorneys combine their almost 30 years of experience to create practical, lasting solutions when issues arise regarding questionable aspects of a child's upbringing.

Lovelace Law, P.C. — Experienced Burleson Attorneys For Parental Neglect

We listen carefully to your wishes and goals, respond with realistic assessments and stay available to your sudden questions and concerns from start to finish. We are open to your ideas and opinions as to what is going on in a stepchild's or grandchild's home — drug abuse and domestic violence, to name only two negative influences, or the death of one or more biological parents.

We can also assist when you want to establish parental rights — whether you are a stepparent or grandparent or other relative, or an unmarried parent who wants to be closer to your child and is willing to prove paternity.

At Lovelace Law, P.C., our lawyers support your efforts to find a place of safety and security for a child reared by parents who have avoided their responsibilities of support, custody or visitation. Contact our skilled Burleson parental rights termination attorneys today to arrange your free initial consultation.

Call us at 817-953-9656 or email our law firm to discuss your adoption and parental rights goals.